Ragam - Sri ; Talam - Adi3; 22nd Mela Janyam
Salutations to all those great men in this world !
Those men will feel the moonlike beautiful form of God in their hearts and will be happy about it !
1. Those who worship you who is fond of Samagana.
2. They control their mind and worship you who is as beautiful as Manmada
3. They submit their hearts at your feet
4. Oh the protector of people they sing your praise with true devotion and they have good knowledge of swara, laya & raga.
5. They wear garlands made of gems that represent the quality of Hari and with mercy they see the whole world with love & affection.
6. They are so happy to see the beautiful gait of the God everyday and they are happy about it.
7. Surya, Chandra, Sanaka Sanadhanas, Dikpalas, Devas, Kimpurushas, Prahalada, Narada, Tumburu, Anjaneya, Siva, Sukar, Brahma, Brahmanas enjoy the Brahmanandha Swaroopa of God always. Apart from them there are others and salutations to them also.
8. They praise your form, name, valour, bravery, peaceful heart, true words. You destroy all bad thoughts that prevent people from praying you, they know that and they praise your qualities.
9. Those who know the secret of Bagavatha, Ramayana, Gita, Sruti, Sasthra, Epic, various religious thoughts, the thoughts of the 33 crores of Devas, bhava, raga, tala and they have a long life and enjoy all good things.
10. Those beloved of Lord Tyagaraja, when bakthi increases they think your name, they are Rama bakthas, they are devotees of the Lord of Tyagaraja who worships you.
The Pancharatna Kritis - Main Page
Tyagaraja Aradhana - Main Page
Saint Tyagaraja; 'Fragrant Gold of Carnatic Music' from A Garland by Shri.N. Rajagopalan
BANGALORE NAGARATHINAMMAL - THYAGA SEVA SAKTHA
from Another Garland by Shri.N.Rajagopalan