The Ghana Raga Pancharatnams
Ragam - Sri ; Talam - Adi3;
22nd Mela Janyam
Salutations to all those great men
in this world !
Those men will feel the moonlike
beautiful form of God in their hearts and will be happy about it !
1. Those who worship you who is
fond of Samagana.
2. They control their mind and worship
you who is as beautiful as Manmada
3. They submit their hearts at your
4. Oh the protector of people they
sing your praise with true devotion and they have good knowledge of swara,
laya & raga.
5. They wear garlands made of gems
that represent the quality of Hari and with mercy they see the whole world
with love & affection.
6. They are so happy to see the beautiful
gait of the God everyday and they are happy about it.
7. Surya, Chandra, Sanaka Sanadhanas,
Dikpalas, Devas, Kimpurushas, Prahalada, Narada, Tumburu, Anjaneya, Siva,
Sukar, Brahma, Brahmanas enjoy the Brahmanandha Swaroopa of God always.
Apart from them there are others and salutations to them also.
8. They praise your form, name, valour,
bravery, peaceful heart, true words. You destroy all bad thoughts that
prevent people from praying you, they know that and they praise your qualities.
9. Those who know the secret of Bagavatha,
Ramayana, Gita, Sruti, Sasthra, Epic, various religious thoughts, the thoughts
of the 33 crores of Devas, bhava, raga, tala and they have a long life
and enjoy all good things.
10. Those beloved of Lord Tyagaraja,
when bakthi increases they think your name, they are Rama bakthas, they
are devotees of the Lord of Tyagaraja who worships you.
'Fragrant Gold of Carnatic Music' from A Garland by Shri.N. Rajagopalan
- THYAGA SEVA SAKTHA
from Another Garland by Shri.N.Rajagopalan